At Greenfield Covenant Church we are passionate about life!
We are a community of people seeking to be authentic followers of Jesus.
We know visiting or finding a new church can be intimidating. Our goal is to make your visits with us comfortable and enjoyable. Here are a few things that may be helpful for your first visit to GCCC.
- We have no “dress code.” Dress the way you are most comfortable.
- We try to strike a balance between contemporary and traditional music.
- We want to warmly greet all our visitors. Please don’t leave without saying hello!
- We welcome children to our worship services. We also offer a children’s church time with an adult-supervised child care area.
- We are a caring and non-judgmental community, dedicated to supporting one another.
- Our messages are biblical, practical and relevant.
- We take special care in making folks with special needs welcome at all our services.
- Coffee and refreshments are provided after most services.
GCCC is not a perfect church, but we are a “perfect place for imperfect people.” We would love to have you join us this Sunday at 10:00 am.