An Evangelical Covenant Church
At Greenfield Covenant Church we are passionate about life!
We are a community of people seeking to be authentic followers of Jesus.
We know finding a new church can be intimidating. Our goal is to make your first time visit with us enjoyable. Here are a few things that may be helpful for your first visit to GCCC.
- Feel free to dress casual or dressy.
- Sit anywhere you like, there are no assigned seats.
- You will be greeted by warm and friendly people.
- At GCCC we believe that as a community of faith to have children and adults in worship together. Therefore we welcome children to our worship services. We also understand there are times when children need to leave worship; thus we have provided a parent supervised child care area.
- Help yourself to free coffee and refreshments that are provided after the service.
- The messages will be biblical, practical and relevant.
- Feel free to bring friends!
GCCC is not a perfect church, but we are a “perfect place for imperfect people.” We would love to see you this Sunday at 10:00 am.