Covid-19 Worship Guidelines
The following are the guidelines for our two worship services.
- If you do not feel well, out of respect for others, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- Six foot “Social Distancing” will be observed; families may sit together. Avoid any physical contact including but not limited to handshaking, high fives, and hugs.
- We will not be having any Sunday School, Childcare, or Coffee and Fellowship Time. We are expecting these activities to be opening up by early Fall,
- Communion will be served in the seats using the “Celebration Cups”.
- If you are ill or high risk or live with someone who is, you are encouraged to stay home and worship via Facebook Live. You need to make the best decision for you and your family as to whether or not to attend at this time and we all will be respectful of each other’s decisions.
- We will have hand sanitizer readily available as you come into the Ministry Center.
- We will not be passing the offering plate during the service. Please drop your tithes and offerings in the offering plates on the stand as you come into the Chapel.
- Weather permitting, we will have the main entry doors propped open before and after the service to limit the number of hands touching door handles. We would also ask that people not congregate at the entry to prevent creating a bottleneck of people.
- There will be no worship bulletins, use of hymnals, or congregational singing, but Ray and Bonnie will continue to provide songs and hymns.
- We will have masks available and you are encouraged to wear a mask in the worship service.
Again, I understand that some of you may not feel comfortable to gather in groups of people to worship and that is understandable and okay.
Please do what you feel comfortable doing.
If you have any questions at this time, please do not hesitate to send me an email or give me a call here at the Ministry Center.
I am looking forward to seeing you whenever you are able to join us for in-person worship.
May God Bless You and Keep You Safe,